Terms and Conditions of Portal Use
- This website and its contents herein, including all data, mapping, and analysis (“Portal”), copyright 2020 SADA, all rights reserved, is provided solely for public health, educational, and academic research purposes. You should not rely on this Portal for medical advice or guidance.
- When linking to the website, attribute the Portal as the National Response Portal.
- The Portal relies upon publicly available data from multiple sources that do not always agree. SADA hereby disclaims any and all representations and warranties with respect to the Portal, including accuracy, fitness for use or any particular purpose, reliability, completeness, and non-infringement of third party rights.
- Any use of the SADA, Google and/or other interested parties’ names, logos, trademarks, and/or trade dress in a factually inaccurate manner or for marketing, promotional or commercial purposes is strictly prohibited.
- These terms and conditions are subject to change. Your use of the Portal constitutes your acceptance of these terms and conditions and any future modifications thereof.